Sunday 28 August 2016

Unfinished Hairstyle!

Happy Sunday Beautiful People! How was service?

This hair struggle is real and motherhood isn't helping at all, er...but i wouldn't change it for anything in the world. Okay lemme nor lie, if i have got the means, i'd change somethings but that's story for another day. All in all, am grateful to God for the priveledge and gift.
So the other day i decided to give my hair a little treat after about 3months. The last time i deep conditioned my hair was in may and i realised my hair was breaking. I took out my all natural moisturising shampoo and conditioner. Am among those that think we are the ones doing the right thing by using fruits and veggies for our hair, meanwhile we have other reasons o *shines teeth*
So i finally gave my hair the much needed treat and i planned on having a twist-out. My mum helped me to braid my hair into 10 sections, did i tell you my mum makes the second tightest braids ever?. My aunt makes the tighest, ouch. Thinking about it now, i feel the pain, lol. After carrying the twist for about 4days, i unraveled and just when i was about to seperate and fluff, Baby Kay insisted on getting his food, i had to pause and do the needful. You all wouldn't guess what happened next.


I took the photo above and decided against fluffing. I just wanted to enjoy the hair as it is and i think it turned out nice. hehehehehehe.


The natural hair struggle is definitely real.
For my natural hair sisters, ever forgotten to or deliberately not complete a hairstyle?


Lots of Love,
Oma!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than knowing your thoughts as well. Your comments are always welcomed....keep them coming! I would always reply, i promise