Friday 22 July 2016

She's Back... Back to Stay!

Woa..woa...woa! It's been ages, infact a whole year...plus! How are you all doing? You can't begin to imagine what i've been up to.

In this past year, i have been blessed with a beautiful God-given child! Yes, God-Given. Will tell you all about it in another post. But for now, let me enjoy being back to blogosphere. And no, i won't go MIA on you all again. It's about time i put on my writing seat belt again. So, everyone stay with me, we are about to unfold alot. Different segments are coming up. We will be having,

Life has taught me Series!
Where we all will be sharing what life has taught us. The post will be coming once every week. So if you have anything life has taught that you would not mind sharing, please by all means, send across.

Mom's Corner!
Am a first time mom! And super excited about it. I want to share my weekly experience with you as well. If you also do not mind sharing yours, first time mom, second time.......100th time...lol! We need all the experience.

"What do i do?" Segment!
Here we talk about our daily life experiences or any life experience we need answers or other people's perspective to.

And many more. Thinking about all of this, i know we are going to have a lot of fun. Stay with me People and send in your experiences and all. Let's Learn, Encourage and Motivate each other!

Lot's of Love,
Oma!

2 comments:

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than knowing your thoughts as well. Your comments are always welcomed....keep them coming! I would always reply, i promise