Tuesday 21 October 2014

Ring or Intention?

My lovies, how are you all today? Hope the day was okay.....no too much stress. I can understand that in order to make ends meet, we need to hustle. Una pele, everyone of you. Oya, hugs for all of you....it wont take away the stress but it will help a bit. Tor! (means okay, hausa language i guess! learnt that from my padi that served in Nassarawa state.) Tor! lol.... unto today's post title

               

So i saw this on bellanaija instagram page today and i couldnt help but think, what do we ladies really want sef? For crying out loud, the poor dude just proposed. Should you be more concerned about the ring or that you are about to start a beautiful journey of a life time with the love of your life? Please my lovies tell me. I expect that a gurl would be too busy basking in the euphoria of being together with her significant other. Its my opinion though.....oya tell me, what do you think?







Lots of Love,
Oma!   











No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than knowing your thoughts as well. Your comments are always welcomed....keep them coming! I would always reply, i promise