Tuesday 28 October 2014

My Crochet Braids!!!

Hello fabulous people! How was your weekend? Am sure it was fun-filled. Mine was, not because i went out but i had a full house. Imagine having 5 female cousins in one house at a time.....yea yea....i know!


Yes!!!! I finally got around to do the crochet braids. I have been dying to do this style for so long. The urge became so intense when Berry talked about getting hers done. I couldn't wait any longer. So i read Ekene's post on crochet braids and also watched Jouelzy's video. Being the lazy naturalista that i am (bia, all the naturalistas sisters that can style their hair themselves sha....i duff my hat for you. Una dey try!), i seized the opportunity of having 5 ladies in the house and turned them into stylists.....hehehehehe. Those ladies were so nice especially the lilltle one, that girl was such a darling, she handled my hair with so much care like she was one experienced stylist. The crochet braids was done on saturday and because of a wedding i was to attend, it was quickly braided.
   
that smile was for the rice i was supposedly going to eat at the wedding....but the rain fall my hand.


Unfortunately, the rain had other plans for.....i had to stay back home. On monday morning, i loosed the braids and fluffed the hair.





I plan to have this style on for the next 3weeks or so, that's if i dont get tired before then o. That's my crochet braids.....what do you guys think????
Okay lovelies....have a beautiful week ahead!





Lots Of Love,
Oma!

6 comments:

  1. Your smile is really cute......i wish i can try that crochet braid....*sigh*
    You look fabulous by the way
    The Beautiful Eagle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darl.....weirdly, i don't smile often....maybe i should!

      Delete
  2. I like the first pic a lot... like the hair there. How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made the crochet using expression hair extension, the hair was sleek bone straight and because i wanted i wavy look, i braided.

      Delete
  3. Looks really good. I should try this sometime.

    Www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should.....you'd like it. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than knowing your thoughts as well. Your comments are always welcomed....keep them coming! I would always reply, i promise