Friday 12 June 2015

Addicted

Hey everyone,


How are we all doing? TGIF...while every other person is getting ready to turn up, guess what am doing?

Sitting in front of my TV watching Kiddies programs on Nickelodeon.(I could bet my dinner that wasn't what came to your mind). I just realized am becoming addicted to this channel, like anytime the TV is on, that's where i tune into first. *insert big weird stare*. Ha, i need help, right?

But really, those sitcoms are the real deal, it cracks me up real good.

Even the less favorite does the trick. Do you watch any? Which is your favorite, i have got couple of them. Okay, lets see, in the order of most favorite

1. The Thundermans


2. Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn


3. The Hunted Hathaways


4. Big Time Rush


5. Sam and Cat


6. Max and Shred


Ha, Omaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, see what thou had ''DUNNETH'' to thyself? lol.....

Lemme confess

*whispering* this whole TV addiction thing is just a way to console myself of not turning up on a fairly cool Friday evening like this....

So for those of you turning up.....Happy turnup

Am running back to my Addiction, they are about to start showing another episode of ''the thundermans'' see y'all lerrraaa.....



Lots of Love,
Oma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than knowing your thoughts as well. Your comments are always welcomed....keep them coming! I would always reply, i promise